Some Fall Some Fall

The concept of falling was something I was going for when I made this song, I didn't think it could be put into anything visual.
Only thing I have to say is, the ending wasn't the greatest but I liked it regardless.
I think it would've been just fine if it all faded out.

Good clip.

sleeeeep responds:

Thanks for the review. I was on a dead line so I had to slap an ending on fast.

Impossimaze 3 Impossimaze 3

ehm

loading time wasnt even that long -,-

this has potential, theres a few bugs.

when you beat the "Demon" the music "overlays" each time you beat it
makeing the music ear rape :\ thats my only big problem was fun for a good 2 minutes

btw at the others below me i believe it says...

"If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole."

Gangsta Warz Gangsta Warz

0 bombers?

really? like rofl i spent like a good half hour to get all the weps and stuff when this was still under judgement with 16 views and i thought it was great. so tell me what with all the zero bombers?

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

BEST GAME EVER

LOVE THE MUSIC XD

You Respond You Respond

I could see this being used in a flash game, maybe if I stop being lazy I might be the first one to use it haha.

My review is quite pointless seeing as someone has already pointed out the bass :(

Other than that, I enjoy almost every single submission you've made to Newgrounds.

Keep them coming haha

Skullbeatz responds:

Your reviews are never pointless! ;)
thanks for your support man! you're one of the guys who motivate me to carry on making music :)

He's Right [WIP] He's Right [WIP]

This beat is pretty cool, the only thing I noticed was the effects were really loud.
"LET'S GO!" hahah scared me xD

Please finish it soon it!

PlasmaGrenado responds:

Yeah, I should probably lower the sounds a bit now that I notice. '~'

[SB] Can You Feel [SB] Can You Feel

This sounds amazing with 7.1, the reverb made it feel like I was watching a concert in a theater.

Keep making stuff, I still listen :)